Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chicken Three Times

Food & Wine Magazine recently published a series of Blank-Canvas Cooking recipes, including three recipes for chicken breasts. I cooked all three and found all, especially the first two, to be delicious!

Chicken Breasts with Artichoke-Olive sauce came first. It's not at all exotic, but was easy, fast and delicious, with easy-to-find ingredients. Yucatan-Spiced Chicken was next - a little more involved, but the chayote was surprisingly easy to find at my local Safeway, and the sauce was yum! The first bite threw me just a little, but then I couldn't stop - so good! Finally, I made the Indian Barbecue Chicken. It was last because I had a bit of a challenge locating a couple of the ingredients. It turned out good, but was not my favorite. It's the only one of the three I probably won't make again.

Sadly, I captured no photos, but you can find some on the Food & Wine site. Below is the link to the article and recipes. Try one or two or all three and let me know what you think.

Food & Wine Blank Canvas Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment